On our weekly news show with Chris Stafford and Nancy Gillen we have the top stories from around the world of women’s sport. This week’s guest is Double Paralympic Gold Medal and four-time World Champion Rower Pamela Relph who retired on the crest of her wave and is now enjoying family life in rural Virginia. Pam will be joining the WiSP team as a podcast host so stay tuned for news of her that show.
Stories covered this. week:
- Japan Abuse Cases in Sport
- Tokyo 2020 Survey
- National Women’s Soccer League awards expansion team rights to Los Angeles
- FINA allocates US$ 6.4 million in a COVID-19 support plan
- Transgender athletes could be banned from women's rugby amid safety concerns
- Milicic Steps Down as Matildas Coach
- Finland Women’s Nordic Combined
- Ghana Olympic Committee Women’s Commission
Host: Chris Stafford & Nancy Gillen
Podcast length: 52 mins
Brand Sponsor: Hylands Homeopathic Earache Drops.
For more information, links and resources plus conversations from the world of women’s sport including articles, blogs, videos and podcasts visit wispsports.com. WiSP Sports is the World’s Largest Podcast Network for Women’s Sport with more than 25 hosts, 1200+ episodes across 45 shows and a global audience of over 6 million. WiSP Sports is on all major podcast players. Follow WiSP Sports on social media @WiSPsports. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.